David Bowie - "Diamond Dogs" - Autographed by David Bowie - used vinyl LP
an independent record store in Alpharetta, GA, USA
To browse all of our eBay listings click here.
ARTIST: David Bowie
TITLE: Diamond Dogs
LABEL: RCA Victor
YEAR OF THIS PRESSING: 1974
GENRE: Rock, Pop, Glam Rock
NOTES: Gatefold, Autographed by David Bowie inside gatefold
VINYL CONDITION: SEALED / NM / EX / VG+ / VG / G+ / G
COVER CONDITION: SEALED / NM / EX / VG+ / VG / G+ / G
FREE IN STORE PICKUPselect "local pickup" at checkout - your item(s) will be marked as "shipped" and you'll receive an email saying your item(s) have "shipped" once available for pickup.
U.S. Buyers:USPS Media Mail - $5 to ship the first LP, $1 each additionalUSPS Media Mail - $4 to ship the first 7", $1 each additionalUSPS Media Mail - $10 to ship the first box set, $1 each additional
Canadian Buyers:USPS First-Class International - $15 to ship the first record, $10 each additionalUSPS Priority Mail International - $35 to ship the first box set, $10 each additional
All Other Countries: USPS First-Class International - $25 to ship the first record, $10 each additionalUSPS Priority Mail International - $65 to ship the first box set, $10 each additional
If you are bidding on multiple items, please wait until the last item has ended and then go to checkout. Combined shipping rates will be combined automatically. If you do not wait until all of your items have ended before checking out we may not be able to reimburse you for combined shipping.
*International buyers - we will not mark the package as a "gift" or declare a lower value than what you paid.*
- All items shipped within the U.S. ship USPS media mail and include a tracking number.
- Items shipped internationally 4 pounds or less ship USPS First-Class Mail International and include a tracking number.
- Items shipped internationally 4.1 pounds or more ship USPS Priority Mail International and include a tracking number.
- All items ship in record mailers. We use super-secure Whiplash LP mailers for small orders & various large record mailing boxes for larger orders. We always use bubble wrap and pack tightly to ensure no damage during transit.
- Discs ship outside of the jacket to avoid seam splits.
- Please let us know if you would like us to open sealed items and place the disc outside of the jacket prior to submitting payment.
- Buyers in the state of Georgia are subject to sales tax.
VINYL GRADING SCALE
- SEALED: Jacket is sealed in shrink wrap, disc is sold as is.
- NM (near mint): Appears unplayed; no marks, sleeve scuffs, or scratches.
- EX (excellent): May have one or two visible imperfections, but only of a cosmetic nature (i.e. sleeve scuffs or other superficial marks) that will likely not affect play.
- VG+ (very good plus): Has a few visible imperfections. These may include sleeve scuffs, superficial marks, & light scratches. A single light scratch is enough for us to grade an otherwise pristine record VG+, but a VG+ record will have no more than a few such scratches.
- VG (very good): Will show the kinds of imperfections found on VG+ records but in slightly greater number. A VG record will not bear scratches deep enough to be felt with a fingernail.
- G+ (good plus): A considerable number of light scratches or just one scratch deep enough to be felt with a fingernail.
- G (good): A number of both light scratches and/or scratches deep enough to be felt with a fingernail.
COVER GRADING SCALE
- SEALED: Visible cover imperfections and shrink wrap tearing are described in detail, but no cover grade is assigned.
- NM (near mint): Appears brand new & displays no imperfections, wear, or signs of handling.
- EX (excellent): Displays one or two superficial imperfections: frequently very light wear to the corners or seams. May have cut-out markings such as a cut corner, hole punch, or saw cut.
- VG+ (very good plus): A few noticeable imperfections or signs of wear & handling but they will be neither prominent nor numerous. These can include a single split to the seams or spine not exceeding 1" in length, light stains / discoloration, small crease marks, and faint wear (shelf or ring).
- VG (very good): Same imperfections & signs of wear present on a VG+ cover, but more pronounced or present in greater number. Splits to the seam or spine will not exceed 5" in length. A single pronounced flaw, such as extremely prominent shelf or ring wear, marking, staining, writing, or discoloration will cause an LP cover to receive this grade, as will an appreciable number of minor flaws.
- G+ (good plus): A number of minor imperfections and one or more pronounced flaws such as prominent shelf or ring wear, marking, staining, writing, or discoloration. Splits to the seams or spine will not exceed 8" in length.
- G (good): Heavy wear and several of the pronounced flaws described above. Splits to the seam or spine may exceed 8" in length. We rarely sell records with covers in this condition.
All records are graded visually only unless noted.