Louis Armstrong 78 set Jazz Classics Brunswick RARE EX
Louis Armstrong Jazz Classics 78 rpm set
Label: Brunswick #B-1016
Point Scale: Solid 8, or VG+ condition! Clean records with lite scuffing only! Amazing records!
Cover/Label: VG++ EX plush red velvet cover! Looks amazing!
SONGS INCLUDE: Santa Claus Blues, Terrible Blues, Static Strut, Stomp Off Lets Go, Wild Man Blues, Melancholy, Gerogia Bo Bo, and Drop That Sack.Simply amazing private collectors estate Jazz collection! Never stored in a damp dirty area. Well kept for the last 60 plus year in custom made shelving! Check out all of our 1940's era jazz records up for auction! There is some amazing records for sale! View the slide show 10. Mint or Sealed: A perfect copy
9. Near Mint: In like new quality and condition
8. Very Good +: Exceptional copy for collection, may show very light wear
7. Very Good: Above average, light scuffing, light wear but pretty enjoyable to listen to
6. Good +: Average copy, has scuffs, some scratches, expect to see and hear some wear
5. Good: Slightly below average, a GOOD filler for collection
4. Poor +: Below average, possible filler for collection, but most likely not?
3. Poor: Well used, scuffed or scratched to much for play
2. Bad: Not desirable, major wear or well neglected
1. Horrible: Is this possible? USA Canada Europe Japan Other 45 RPM $2.00 $5.00 $6.00 $7.00 $8.00 33 RPM $4.00 $7.00 $12.00 $14.00 $14.00 78 RPM $4.00 $9.00 $14.00 $17.00 $18.00
Prices shown are for first record only, add $2.00 for each additional record if international and $1.00 if in USA
"All prices shown are USD"
Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal, Paypal, Paypal... Credit cards over the phone: Contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on over the phone transactions. THANKS!
All of the records we sell are used, but in good or better condition. Be sure to follow the point scale for each item you bid on, and feel free to email us any questions you may have about the record. We have the status of an eBay Power Seller, so you can bid with confidence. If you are unhappy with the purchase process, please contact us to resolve the situation.
Thank you to all of our return customers and thanks in advance to any new customers!