I'VE GOT A WOMAN Ray Charles 78RPM Atlantic 1050 Clean Shellac Copy
Very clean copy - very few signs of use.
Extremely glossy plays GREAT.
Must have clean copy.
*Ask any questions I’ll do my best to answer as quickly as possible*
Rest assured, I know how to ship in an oversized box, cardboard sandwich, and either crumpled newspaper or peanuts, edges taped tight.
Check out my other records including 3 giant listings with dozens and dozens of titles to browse through ... one listing for old blues 78s, one for old jazz/dance/similar, and one for old country/hillbilly from 1920s and onward. These listings are frequently updated as individual titles are sold and added.
$4 DOMESTIC U.S. MEDIA MAIL, $10 PRIORITY I COVER ANY EXTRA INSURANCE UP TO $100. FOR RECORDS OVER $100, PLEASE WAIT FOR MY INVOICE.
PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING TO ANY COUNTRY USPS WILL DELIVER TRACK AND INSURE - $60 for this record.
FIRST CLASS MAIL TO COUNTRIES INDICATED generally $25 USPS 1st Class w/ no Insurance or Tracking, Buyer Assumes Risk of loss or damage since there is no tracking.
Check my feedback, I mail overseas all the time with no issues.
RETURNS: Returns are accepted, refunds minus postage upon receipt of item back safely.
I like the VJM grading system for 78 RPM records:
- N. As new and unplayed (there are virtually no 78s that can categorically be claimed to be unplayed).
- N-. Nearly Mint, but has been played. No visible signs of wear or damage.
- E+. Plays like new, with very, very few signs of handling, such as tiny scuffs from being slipped in and out of jackets.
- E . Still very shiny, near new looking, with no visible signs of wear, but a few inaudible scuffs and scratches.
- E-. Still shiny but without the lustre of a new record, few light scratches.
- V+. An average condition 78 in which scuffs and general use has dulled the finish somewhat. Wear is moderate but playing is generally free from distortion. Surface noise not overly pronounced
- V. Moderate, even wear throughout, but still very playable. Surface noise and scratches audible but not intrusive.
- V-. Quite playable still, but distortion and heavy greying in loud passages.Music remains loud in most passages.Surface noise and scratches well below music level.
- G+. Grey throughout but still serviceable. Music begins to sound muffled. Heavy scratches.
- G. Quite seriously worn and scratched, but music level is still higher than surface noise.
- G-. Music still prominent, but wear and scratch damage extensive.
- F. Most of music remains audible over surface noise, but listening now uncomfortable.
- P. Unplayable