Extremely Rare Genesis "Invisible Touch" Test PressingMint Condition - Never Played1986This record is from my own collection. I am the only owner and it has been in my possession since I received it direct from Atlantic's pressing plant in 1986. It has been stored in a climate controlled, smoke free environment.
Genesis ?– Invisible TouchLabel:Atlantic ?– 81641-1-E, Atlantic ?– 7 81641-1-EFormat:Vinyl, LP, Album
Country:USReleased:1986Genre:RockStyle:Soft Rock, Pop Rock
Tracklist?A1Invisible Touch3:26A2Tonight, Tonight, Tonight8:49A3Land Of Confusion4:45A4In Too Deep4:59B1Anything She Does4:06 DominoB2.1Part One - In The Glow Of The Night4:27B2.2Part Two - The Last Domino6:15 –B3Throwing It All Away4:41B4The Brazilian4:49
- Recorded At – The Farm
- Mixed At – The Farm
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Anthony Banks Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Philip Collins Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Michael Rutherford Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Hit & Run Music, Inc.
- Drums, Vocals, Percussion – Phil Collins
- Engineer – Hugh Padgham
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Paul Gomersall
- Guitar, Bass – Mike Rutherford
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Synth Bass] – Tony Banks
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By – John Swannel
- Producer – Genesis, Hugh Padgham
- Sleeve [Sleeve Produced By] – Baker Dave
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Geoff Callingham
- Written-By, Arranged By – Genesis
Written, recorded and mixed at The Farm Surrey, 85/86.
Mastered at Masterdisc N.Y.C.
Sleeve produced at Assorted iMaGes.
Both forms of the catalog number appear on the release: 81641-1-E on the cover and labels, 7 81641-1-E on the spine.
(C) 1986 Anthony Banks Ltd.-Philip Collins Ltd. and Michael Rutherford Ltd. / Hit & Run Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
Atlantic Recording Corporation, A Warner Communications Company.
Manufactured by Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Printed in the U.S.A.