Faith No More - King For A Day - Double Red Vinyl LP. No Reserve, RARE
Faith No More - King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime - Limited Edition Double Red Vinyl LP
- No reserve - Starts @ 99p
A Must for any Faith No More / Mr Bungle / Mike Patton Fan!!Taken from my personal record collection, this LP was made in a very small run, hence it's rarity!!Check out my other auctions!!!
Extremely Rare and currently there are no others on Ebay at the moment
Remember the UK Limited Edition is the only pressing with the incorrect labelling of Track A4, it is listed as "The General Art Of Making Enemies" on the Side A label, Instead of "The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies. The rear sleeve has the track titled correctly.
This record is 17 years old and the vinyl is of course mint as it has never been played and the cover is VG showing some corner wear and small creases I would grade the condition as: Cover - VG -Vinyl - Mint
Worldwide Shipping Available as I know how rare these records are!!
Faith No More ?– King For A Day Fool For A LifetimeLabel:Slash Records – 828 560-1, London Records – 828 560-1Format:2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Red Transluscent
Country:UKReleased:13 Mar 1995Genre:RockStyle:Alternative Rock, Hard Rock
Tracklist?A1Get Out2:17A2Ricochet4:28A3Evidence4:53A4The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies3:28B1Star A.D.3:22B2Cuckoo For Caca3:41B3Caralho Voador4:01C1Ugly In The Morning3:06C2Digging The Grave3:04C3Take This Bottle4:59D1King For A Day6:35D2What A Day2:37D3The Last To Know4:27D4Just A Man5:53
- Pressed By – DFI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Marketed By – Barclay
- Marketed By – Metronome Musik GmbH
- Licensed From – Slash Records
- Licensed To – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Mastered By [Cut] – Jack Adams (2)
- Producer – Andy Wallace, Faith No More
Front sticker reads: "Limited edition double red vinyl 828 560-1"
Track A4 is listed as "The General Art Of Making Enemies" on the Side A label. The rear sleeve has the track titled correctly.
?1995 Slash Records ©1995 Slash Records.
Pressed at Disco France Industrie, Saussay, France.
Track durations do not appear on the release itself but are timed and entered precisely.
Some copies were affixed with promo stickers on the A & C side labels and on the rear sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers?
- Barcode: 0 42282 855601 2
- Matrix / Runout (Machine Stamped, Runout Side A): DFI 95 1 898560 1 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Machine Stamped, Runout Side B): DFI 95 1 898560 1 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Machine Stamped, Runout Side C): DFI 95 1 898560 1 ?D?1?
- Matrix / Runout (Machine Stamped, Runout Side D): DFI 95 1 898560 1 ?C?1?
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched, Runout Side A): JA
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched, Runout Side C): JA C1
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched, Runout Side D): D1
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): 828 560.1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): 828 560.1 B
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side C): 828 560.1 C
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side D): 828 560.1 D
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 7654
- Other (Distribution Code): BA 281
Payment by Paypal or cash on collection from Rochester, payment within five working days, no bidders from Nigeria etc...
- Popular in following searches:
- faith no more king for a day