Philips 835 568-9 stereo Mahler 2 Resurrection Walter
Philips 835 568-9 hi-fi stereo. UK pressing SABL 189-90. one label has hifi stereo logo, other the second label. Very rare issue. Mahler 2nd symphony "Resurrection". New York Philharmonic orchestra. Westminster Choir. Maureen Forrester, Amilia Cundari. Bruno Walter.
Sleeves Ex+ records NM
Payment is expected within 5 days after the end of the auction. Paypal is prefered as payment method
Postage prices:American buyers: please ignore the $4 'domestic' shipping costs. Ebay does not understand that sellers on ebay.com may be located abroad. I use Dutch TNT priority airmail, to the Us this is about 11 euro's or 16 dollars. Priority Outside EuropeStandardOutside europewithin EuropeUnder 500 grams$16$13$10500 - 2000 grams$26$22$162000 - 5000 grams$48-$375kg- 10 kg$80-$48
PLEASE NOTE: sending just 2 lp's is relatively expensive ($26). You may combine more purchases to save on shipping. at least 5 or 6 lp's can be send for $26. unregistered postage at buyers risk. Ask for price of registered postage. I use new cardboard lp packaging boxes.
Records are first graded visually. If I have doubts, I grade them on my linn lp12 / clearaudio concerto. If not satisfied, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. Paying buyers will receive positive feedback.
- M: never used. I don't use this grade unless the record is sealed
- NM: No visible or audible faults
- EX: Record has clearly been used, but has no major audible faults, some non sounding marks possible, maybe some dirt or light surface noise (especially on older mono record, surface noise is quite normal).
- VG: Light audible faults, ticks or surface noise
- G: scratches, etc. I don't sell record in this condition, unless they are very special and collectible.