Muddy Waters - Unk in Funk - 1974 Chess LP
CHLS-311 Australian from 1974
The cover has general wear, especially on the back where there is a small surface tear, plus the top seam needs some glue, a low VG+. The record has a great shine with surface marks causing minor clicks and crackle, VG+
If you want to combine a few LP's and 45's then postage up to 5kg's will be $20 or up to 3kg's for only 45's at $15.00 in total to anywhere in Australia
International buyers - Please do not pay until I have sent a Paypal invoice. If it's an LP, postage will include tracking and be cheaper to New Zealand, South East Asia and North America
How I grade - If it's a 45 or EP I will play Side 1 and take the description from that. If it's an LP I will generally play the 1st side and visually grade Side 2 for anything noticeable.
- MINT- = Not a mark. If it's a record it plays with absolutely no noise (that I could hear), if it's a cover it is spotless.
- EX = Slightly inferior to MINT-. Maybe has a couple of pops or marks but has no effect. The cover will have very minor wear.
= Pretty standard rating with most falling into this category. You can
expect the music to come over clean but there will be some clicks or
crackles and maybe the odd pop. The cover may have some obvious minor
ring wear, creasing and laminate lift.
- VG = Getting some surface marks and noise while playing. Cover may have some obvious ring wear or general wear.
- G = Pretty noisy and marked and may stick or jump in one or two places. When it is rated here it will be good if you don't have it or yours is worse than this.
- wol/c = writing on label/cover: s/tol/c = sticker or tear on label or cover
- Great shine = hardly a mark on it
- Nice shine = A few surface marks or scuffs but minimal with little to no impact on playing quality
- OK shine = a little bit of gloss comes through but has many scuffs and surface marks
I will usually contact the winner within 48 hours of finish to finalise the process. If you are looking at other items or will be delayed with payment, please let me know
Caveat Emptor - If there is anything about this transaction that may upset you, EG Postage, please do not bid.
I am happy to offer a refund or exchange where the items do not match my description. Please be aware that anything VG and under will have more background noise and surface marks. It will still be OK to play but do not expect crisp clear sound.