LED ZEPPELIN PLATINUM-MOONLIGHT-DINOSAUR FINAL TOUR 3 Double LP Sets MINT RARE
To save auctions to your favourites, please login
If you don't have an account, please register
Condition: Jackets (Ex+), Records (M-)
Please see pictures for track listings or notes that pertain to the record label, show or recording. If they appear on the jacket, you can see them using the enlarge feature in the photos.
Trade Mark of Quality - Waggle 1937 1938 & 1939 Extremely rare as a complete set with LP's in MINT condition. Soundboard recordings from Led Zeppelin’s June 1980 concerts in Brussels, Frankfurt & Bremen. Sold separately in very limited quantities, this is the complete set. BUY IT NOW!
Most of the officially released live import LP's were not originally shrink-wrapped. Each is in a thick plastic protective sleeve. We open and visually inspect each album prior to listing. These LP's comes from the private collection of a music industry veteran, and most were never played. Some of these titles were produced over 35 ago, so there may be some minor issues with light wear on covers & seams. This is reflected in the grading. We do not play the albums therefore we do not grade the sound quality and make no guarantee as to how the LP will sound. Many of these titles are in fact sourced from a soundboard recording or radio broadcasts, but not all of them. Those that aren't still hold historical value to the serious collector. As the majority of these LP's are unplayed, all sales are final. Please do your research on each title before you bid/buy.
This album comes from a one-owner, audiophile's personal collection. It has always been stored in an immaculate, smoke-free, pet-free, climate-controlled environment.
This item will be safely shipped in a brand new FingerPop LP mailing box, specifically designed for LP records.
Please check out our other listings daily or follow us as a favorite seller as we will be listing many more live import collectible LPs in the near future!
Grading for LP Descriptions:
• SS = Brand new, sealed
• M- = Near mint, or unplayed condition. Cover looks close to perfect with only minor signs of wear and or age.
• EX or VG++ = Minor scuffs which are only slightly visible. There may be more than a few scuffs and NO Scratches. Will not distract significantly from the sound. Cover also has only slight wear, and is still in nice collectible condition.
• VG+ = Vinyl still has a great luster, record shows wear, surface scuffs. But the flaws will be noticeable to the naked eye. A virtually clean cover, but may have small writing on it. The artwork looks clean with slightly more aging. The back of the cover usually gives away the age of the cover. Flat white paper will be somewhat yellow yet no stains or mildew from water damage.
• VG = Overall wear, but no skips of serious defects, more noisy sound during quiet passages. Cover may have drill hole or tears, usually with heavy ring wear.
• VG- = Heavy wear on record and cover. Guarantee does not apply to VG- or worse condition records. May have scotch taped seams.
• P = Poor or rough condition. Can still be used for framing.