Hank Mobley-S/T-Rare Orig. Blue Note 1568 DG Jazz LP-47 W.63rd.-RVG-N.Mint-HEAR
Blue Note BLP 1568 Mono
Cover: VG+ Record: Near Mint
Very nice deep groove original pressing with 'RVG' and the 'ear' stamped in the dead wax.47 West 63rd address and the deep groove on each side.A terrific session with Bill Hardman,Curtis Porter,Sonny Clark,Paul Chambers,and Art Taylor.The cover has mild shelf wear with nice seams and spine.Has a record company stamp on the rear.Mild age staining.Scroll your mouse over each photo and you can get an idea of the cover and labels.Includes the original Blue Note inner sleeve although we have put the record in a VRP rice paper inner sleeve. Near mint vinyl.
See the 'Shipping and payments' tab for the correct shipping rates and combined shipping discounts for like items. USPS rates have risen.You can save quite a bit of money on combined shipping when you find other records in our eBay store!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE OTHER RECORDS IN OUR EBAY STORE! Sprydiddle's Record Shop!
Any further questions,just drop us an e mail. I've tried to play grade at least one side of each of the LP's we are listing, and I used the Linn LP 12 and Grado Reference combo.As always,your money back including shipping if not completely satisfied.
All of our records will be shipped in a brand new cardboard mailer with cardboard fillers.LP's and 45 picture sleeves will be shipped outside of the outer sleeve to prevent seam splits. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage during shipping.All items will be packaged within two business days of payment usually within 48 hours. We cannot be held accountable for any customs related delays. If you are not fully satisfied with an item please contact us. You may return it for a full refund issued upon receipt. Thanks and good luck!
Record Condition Guide:
- M- Mint Minus - a near perfect record and cover when applicable.A record or cover would only show a hint of aging.Should play beautifully.
- VG+ Very Good Plus close to near mint with only superficial signs of use.Covers may show light shelf wear. Again,the record should play nicely.A very nice and satisfying record that was well taken care of.
- VG Very Good - a used, reasonable copy. Very average with some surface noise and the possibility of cover defects such as writing,seam splits.The vinyl should still play fine with no heavy scratches.
- VG- Very Good Minus - significant wear and marks and usually quite noticeable surface noise.The cover will show quite a bit of wear.We would only use this grade for a very rare record.
- G+ Good Plus. A space filler until something nice comes along.Again,we will only use this for the very rare record.
On Feb-28-13 at 19:25:24 PST, seller added the following information: