Fournier+Moore. Cello Encores. Col 33CX 1644. NM(-)
Postage to <?xml:namespace prefix = "st1" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />USA is approx. $12 (not $4 as shown by ebay). US buyers, please await my invoice (use the shopping basket or make an offer).<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Columbia 33CX 1644 (mono, 1959, UK pressing)
Record: NM(-), silent paper scratch; Cover: NM-, apart form 2" seam split at opening and minor tear on back
Cello encores (see photo for details)
Pierre Fournier, cello
Gerald Moore, piano
Shipping by registered mail due to rarity
I will send you an invoice within two days after the sale has closed, and I expect your payment (or at least a response) within one week of invoicing.
- M: Mint (Brand new, unplayed)
- NM: Near mint (Very faint visual signs of having been played a small number of times. Nothing that has any sonic effect)
- EX: Excellent (Obviously played quite a few times; a few silent scuffs or paper scratches are likely as well as a few odd ticks and pops. Surfaces may be slightly noisy, but no visible greying)
- VG: Very good (Played many times; surface noise will often be prominent and some deterioration in sound quality should be expected)
Any distinct flaws such as scratches or marks are not part of the overall grading and will be described separately.
Despite all care, I may miss something in the grading. I therefore offer a full money back guarantee. For expensive records, I will request that you return the defective record, but please contact me about the problem before you return the record.
Postage and packing (approximate rates):
- 0.0 - 0.5 kilo (1 LP): $12 Europe, $12 Outside Europe
- 0.5 - 2.0 kilo (7 or 8 LPs): $20 Europe, $20 Outside Europe
- 2.0 - 5.0 kilo (17 - 19 LPs): $55 - 60 Europe, $90 Outside Europe
I charge the actual amount I have to pay for shipping plus approximately $3 for packing material (I use new, very strong cardboard wrappers or boxes as appropriate). The postage rates are changing quite often, and the dollar exchange rate is also rather unstable, so the rates shown above are approximate.
Boxes above 2 kilos are sent at parcel rate and are automatically insured. Packages below 2 kilo are as a standard sent without tracking (uninsured) at letter rate (airmail). You may request tracking (insurance) at an extra cost of $15.
I reserve the right to demand shipment by registered mail with insurance to certain countries.
Stockpiling of records:
I have started to sell my collection. There are thousands of records which will be listed in small batches in due course (every 3 or 4 weeks). I will be happy to stockpile paid records in order to make postage more economical.
- Popular in following searches: