Fantastic Four I'm gonna live up to WLP Ric-Tic 119
Fantastic Four I'm gonna live up to what she thinks/Girl have pity (Ric-Tic 119) Clean white label promo, clean vinyl, great looking labels.
Welcome to our 2008 soul 45 auction - about 1500 soul 45s will be offered starting today and continuing for the next 14 days, the equivalent of one white box every 1-2 days. Many of the 45s in this auction are unplayed vintage store and promotional stock, from a major Atlanta distributor which closed over 30 years ago but operated during the key years 1959 -1972. Of course these promo 45s were never sold or played, and so some of the rarest northern soul and funk records from the 60s are available to you now in exceptional condition as well as a sprinkling of 70s and modern soul 45s. We reserve the right to require that overseas packages be sent with tracking. Also we can de-warp your 45s. Contact us for details.
Condition: VG++ disc/ clean labels
Shipping Rates for 45s
- All items are original unless specifically noted. We do not sell reissues or counterfeits.
- We do combine shipping. See shipping chart at left for specific rates.
- All foreign orders over $100 are subject to being sent via registered mail, which is an additional $10.15, at our discretion.
- We do know how to grade 45s. No 45 will be offered unless we think listening to it will be an enjoyable experience. All 45s are money back guaranteed.
- We are available to answer questions at 770 241-9537. You may call to ask a question, hear a record or check on the status of an order. We're here to help.
- We do offer insurance within the US. Rates are $1.65 up to $50 and $1.20 per additional $50.
- We use sturdy 45 mailers designed for the purpose. Occasionally, though, the post office may behave like the gorilla in the Samsonite commercial. Naturally, we have no control over that, so you may feel insurance is wise.
- If an uninsured or unregistered package goes missing, please be patient. Don't file a claim - give it time to arrive. Despite what you may hear about the US Postal Service, they are in fact very reliable. The number of packages we've sent that actually remained lost is virtually zero out of tens of thousands.
- We do refund for any reason provided the item returns in the same condition it left (ie we don't cover postal damage)
- We accept checks, money orders, or paypal.