Bob Dylan – Slow Train Coming Columbia – FC 36120 Promo
Bob Dylan – Slow Train Coming Columbia – FC 36120 PromoFormat: Vinyl, LP, Album
Country: US Released: 20 Aug 1979 Genre: Rock, Pop Style: Gospel, Rhythm & Blues, Vocal
TracklistA1 Gotta Serve Somebody 5:23A2 Precious Angel 6:30A3 I Believe In You 5:08A4 Slow Train 5:57B1 Gonna Change My Way Of Thinking 5:27B2 Do Right To Me Baby (Do Unto Others) 3:52B3 When You Gonna Wake Up 5:28B4 Man Gave Names To All The Animals 4:25B5 When He Returns 4:29
- Recorded At – Muscle Shoals Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Amigo Studios
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Special Rider Music
- Copyright (c) – Special Rider Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Arranged By – Harrison Calloway
- Backing Vocals – Carolyn Dennis, Helena Springs, Regina Havis
- Bass – Tim Drummond
- Coordinator [Visual] – Tony Lane A.D.*
- Design Concept, Design [Cover] – Wm. Stetz
- Drums – Pick Withers
- Engineer – Gregg Hamm
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Yates
- Guitar – Bob Dylan, Mark Knopfler
- Horns – Muscle Shoals Horns
- Illustration – Catherine Kanner
- Keyboards – Barry Beckett
- Mastered By [Credits] – Bobby Hatta*
- Mastered By [Runout Etch] – BH*
- Mastered By [Supervision] – Paul Wexler
- Percussion – Barry Beckett, Mickey Buckins
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Nick Saxton
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Morgan Renard
- Producer – Barry Beckett, Jerry Wexler
- Written-By – Bob Dylan
Notes?© 1979 CBS Inc.; all songs 1979 Special Rider Music
Cover and Album are in excellent condition
Vinyl grading is visual only and conforms to no standard grading conventions other than personal observation. Most of the records I am listing have either never been played or played no more than a few times.
They have been unplayed and stored on shelves for the last 25 years.
All US sales over $20 will ship via Priority Mail
Any item that sells for under $20 can be shipped Internationally via USPS International 1st Class Mail.
Any Item above $20 will ship internationally via Priority Mail International.
To ship via 1st Class Mail International you must have at least 25 positive feedback. NO EXCEPTIONS
Shipping and Handling costs do not include any duty taxes required by your country.
All import duty taxes - VAT etc. are the responsibility of the buyer
No Shipping to APO/FPO or P.O. Boxes
Returns are not accepted
Any questions email me before bidding
827 (GS 7.0.13 (827))