ARCADIUM Breathe Awhile UK 1st Press Middle Earth Psych LP MINT-
ARCADIUM: Breathe AWhile (or 'Breathe A While'), UK Middle Earth MDLS 302, 1969 1st (& only) original pressing LP, ultra rare in any condition, especially like this!!!
VINYL is graded MINT-, barely played, maybe once or twice. Surface gleam almost like, totally unmarked. Only in the brightest light do you see a few ultra thin in & out of sleeve type hairlines. Beautiful vinyl, cannot imagine a better copy! Sounds superb, Nr MINT all the way, a very quiet pressing - which is very rare for this LP!!
COVER is graded EXCELLENT+++, see pics. A superb cover.
Musically, a great doomy underground classic with brilliant (often tormented, but beautiful) vocals, and fantastic outbursts of organ and guitar.
What can I say but good Luck bidding for this super rare LP!
*** UK Buyers, please choose the 16 £ (signed for) shipping option. This is a heavy LP and it is shipped from DENMARK. Registered mail only for this LP!
YOU WILL SAVE SHIPPING on multiple wins of course. Wait for invoice and you'll see the combined shipping price. THANKS for understanding.***
- MINT- is superb, almost like new. No marks, scratches, clicks, noise, or anything else.
- EX is also VERY nice, 2-3 light marks perhaps, no disturbing noise, great sound quality.
- VG+, a nice player, but probably has some visual impairments, and some clicks or light noise in places; always see the individual description.
- VG: Rarely put of for sale, an ok copy, but always see the individual description.
I play-grade parts of or whole LPs to determine the actual sound-quality of the item. Palygrading is done on a quality system with an Linn LP12 as the main source.
I SHIP IN BAND NEW CRUCIFORM shipping boxes with stiffeners & extra corner protection always added. .The boxes are slightly bigger than the normal LP-size, thereby providing good protection of corners and edges. I remove LPs from sleeves, in order to prevent seam-splits on transit.
IF YOU HAVE INDIVIDUAL WISHES regarding shipping, I will always do my best to coorporate.
THE SHIPPING COST to your country? Use shipping calculator. Shipping prices are set for each LP individually, set below the actual shipping cost for as single LP due to the steep prices in the Danish Postal System. If you buy an expensive LP, 100+ GBP, I'll in most cases require 'registration' of parcel, and this costs 8 GBP extra. This extra cost will show automatically if you look at a 100+ GBP LP.
AUCTIONED items - wait for invoice after winning it!
IF YOU BUY MULTIPLE LPs, wait for invoice, I'll adjust the total shipping amount accordingly. You will never pay more than the actual shipping cost, and often less.
- PAYPAL (no fees)
- BANK TRANSFER (ask for details)
GARUANTEE & REFUNDS
All items are garuanteed, and in case of any dissatisfaction, REFUND will promptly be given upon receipt of item in same condition. CHECK my feedback to feel reassured.
On 24-Aug-12 at 21:33:45 BST, seller added the following information:
A note on the playing quality:
Alot of attention this one gets, I'd like to elaborate on the details of the play quality.
* At the beginning of side A there's a tiny amount of crackle, just a few odd tics (very light).
* In the long passage building up before the vocals kick in in On My Way (the most critical passage of the LP), there's only a few random tics in the back ground (almost inavoidable in a quiet passage like this on ANY pressing of any LP).
* Rest of the LP plays superbly without tics - and overall, with just a few scattered tics all in all, I believe it's fair to say this one plays Nr MINT all the way.
* Noise level between tracks is minimal, just like most barely played, NM LPs.
Anybody who are interest in MP3 recordings of ANY particular tracks, send an EMAIL to: email@example.com
THANKS to everybody for the big interest in this great LP, a true underground classic.