The Beatles Please Please me Black and Gold 1st 1R/1G Dick James (STEREO)
Condition: VG +++, Ex
Catalogue No: PCS 3042
Outer Sleeves: EX-
Inner Sleeves: Vg
Lables: EX ++
Vinyl: EX .. stunning audio
Matrix Nos: YEX 94-1 (1R) YEX 95-1 (1G)
This is the very original 1st pressing of the classic Beatles LP Please Please Me in "Stereo"
A very rare record indeed and in lovely condition !
The front of the sleeve is in really nice condition, very shiny and very clean . There is very little to fault it just a tiny amount of laminate lifting but no splitting.The spine and edges are also in great condition with hardly any wear at all.The corners are slightly knocked but still very presentable.
The rear of the sleeve as you can see is not as good as the front With some staining and damage to the flip backs.
The inner sleeve as you can see is creased and a little stained but it is complete with the liner intact and it is the original.
Both of the labels are very clean with no visible spindle wear.
The vinyl on both sides are very similar in appearance.There are some lines on both sides but they are feint and absolutely nothing feelable at all.Now for the part am looking forward to telling you about is the play back quality.I test played on a high end stereo and decided to take notes for every track .In the end I didn't have to take any note because every track was outstanding .No cracks, pops ,static absolutely amazing audio.I am quite convinced that this album has had very few plays at all. There was some very low level noise between tracks but certainly nothing offensive at all.Since the test played I have professionally cleaned it again so it should play even better now .I would say in my opinion the play back quality is (8.5) out of ten or better.
As for the credits they are all consistent to the very first pressing .
Dick James.The original inner with patent applied for.ZMT on side one.The correct alignment of Angus Mcbean.Matrix number are correct.1R/1G mother stampers.
Overall a wonderful example of this album and with wonderful audio!!
Now as for the postage I will only post to the U.K and this will be free of charge.Pick up would be wonderful but I am also happy to deliver up to 100 miles .Another alternative is for the successful bidder to arrange for collection by a courier and I am happy to pay up to £30 towards the cost.I am certain that I will get request for international postage but I am sorry it will be U.K only.
As for the packaging I will construct a wooden box so there is no fear of damage.I am more than happy to answer any questions
Many thanks for your interest
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller
Don't forget to look at My Other Items
Terms and Conditions.
- Once a bid has been placed, it is a legally binding contract of purchase
- Payment must be received within 4 working days of purchase, however if this is not possible, please let us know to discuss solutions.
- If payment is not received within 7 days of purchase then a Non Paying Buyer Dispute will be filed, and 10 days later a final fee credit lodged
- You will be notified on the day that your goods have been despatched via e-mail
- Once you receive your goods, please inspect them for any damage during transit, and report the said damage within 24hrs via e-mail. If all is well please leave feedback, so we are aware that you have received your goods. Please note that if there are any problems, contact us first via e-mail giving full details of any problem along with your user ID
- 7 days after we have despatched your order, if we have not been notified by you of any problem, or received feedback, we will send a feedback reminder.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that payment is received in the due time as listed above
- All goods are sent either via Royal Mail second class post (up to 2kg) or Parcelforce 48 (over 2 kg).
- Goods will be despatched within 48 hrs of cleared fund, subject to the conditions listed in the payment section above.
- We accept no responsibility for goods delayed due to the services of Royal Mail or Parcelforce.
Template by Powersellersforum.com