| Country/Region of Manufacture || United States || || || |
| Duration || LP || || || |
| Speed || 33RPM || || || |
| Record Size || 12" || || || |
| Genre || Story || || || |
| Release Year || 1977 || || || |
| Style || Children's || Stage & Screen || Radio Play/Show || |
| Record Label || Power Records || || || |
| Edition || First Pressing || || || |
| Sleeve Grading || Very Good Plus (VG+) || || || |
| Record Grading || Excellent (EX) || || || |
- Artist & Title: The Amazing Spiderman - Invasion Of The Dragon Men (Side 1) / The Mark of the Man Wolf (Side 2)
- Label & Cat #: 1977 Power Records ?– BR 516 *Marvel Comics Group
- Vinyl Grade: EX play graded *incredibly clean-playing copy for a children's record with glossy vinyl and some light scuffing that does not affect play
- Cover Grade:VG+ *gatefold jacket in really nice shape with booklet intact & tightly stapled; only some light crease bends and a wear spot center of top seam on back panel
- Notes: Marvel Comics record & 16-page color comic story booklet for two exciting stories. All artwork by famed Spider-Man illustrator John Romita
- All photos are actual images of the item for sale.
- All records are sleeved and removed from jacket to prevent any seam splitting, and both then shipped inside a poly album sleeve.
Thank you for visiting dBeat Records !
- (M) Mint: Record and cover appear absolutely perfect in every way. Grade is seldom used, even with sealed albums where the record itself can only be assumed to be mint.
- (NM) Near Mint: Vinyl is shiny with no obvious signs of wear and plays perfectly with no audible imperfections. Cover is close to perfect with minor signs of wear or age just becoming evident.
- (EX or VG++) Excellent /Very Good ++: Record or jacket has a minimum of audible or visual imperfections. Vinyl has been handled and played very carefully. Light paper scuffs and/or spindle marks may be visible with no appreciable lessening in sound quality. Covers show very minor signs of handling and wear.
- (VG+) Very Good Plus: Record displays light scuffs, spindle marks or very light scratches that may create some noise disturbances, but don't affect one's overall listening experience. Jacket begins to show more prominent signs of storage wear and aging.
- (VG) Very Good: Defects are more pronounced with visible signs of handling and playing. Surface noise is evident upon playing, especially during soft passages and a song's intro and fade, but will not overpower the music otherwise. Covers may be marred by writing, or have tape or stickers (or their residue) attached, although none of the flaws should be overwhelming.
- (G) Good / (G+)Good Plus: Vinyl will have scratches and visible groove wear. Record plays without skipping, although noticeable surface noise or ticks will be heard. Jackets have even more pronounced defects such as seam splits, tape, writing, ring wear, water damage or other defects.