| Record Size || 12" || || || |
| Duration || LP || || || |
| Sleeve Grading || VG || || || |
| Record Label || London || || || |
| Country/Region of Manufacture || United States || || || |
| Speed || 33RPM || || || |
| Genre || Rock || || || |
| Record Grading || EX || || || |
| Artist || Rolling Stones || || || |
| Release Year || 1964 || || || |
| Style || British Invasion || Rock 'n' Roll || || |
| Special Attributes || Early Pressing || || || |
THE ROLLING STONES 1964 England's Newest Hitmakers - Early PressingLP London PS 375 W/ Sleeve EXHere it is! The sensational debut of The Rolling Stones. Vintage early pressing London vinyl (superb condition, clean and glossy) with the original London sleeve.Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richards, Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts changed the face of rock and roll with their gritty blues-rock-pysch sounds. Standout cuts include Not Fade Away and Carol. This is an early pressing US version of the original UK Decca release. The album is included in Robert Dimery's 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. Comes with original London inner sleeve.
TracklistHide CreditsA1Not Fade Away1:48A2Route 662:20A3I Just Want To Make Love To You2:15A4Honest I Do2:07A5Now I've Got A WitnessOrgan – Ian Stewart2:28A6Little By LittleMaracas – Phil SpectorPiano – Gene Pitney2:35B1I'm A King Bee2:33B2Carol2:35B3Tell MePiano – Ian Stewart3:47B4Can I Get A Witness
3:00B5You Can Make It If You TryOrgan – Ian Stewart2:10B6Walking The Dog3:10Click here for more vintage vinyl. Save $$$$ - buy up to 3 records for the shipping price ($3.99) of one!Vinyl Grade EXCover Grade VG (slight ring and shelf wear)Label Grade NM
Photos are of the actual item you will receive. See pictures for track listings. Email us with any questions. Thanks.
Bid with confidence! All sales come with our no-risk guarantee. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, just return the item for a full refund including initial shipping costs.
About Vinyl Perk
Vinyl Perk has sold lots of vinyl records to satisfied customers both online and at our brick-and-mortar stores in Carrboro, NC and Pocatello, ID.
- We are proud of our 100% positive seller's rating. We are honest and professional. We are happy only if you are happy. If you have a problem, let us know and we will fix it.
- We sell only quality records that have been carefully selected. No junk. We grade visually unless noted. Records graded VG or higher are nice, quality records that will be great additions to your collection. Records below grade VG are listed only if they have unique value as a collectible.
- All records are carefully packaged in 2-3 mm poly outer sleeves and shipped in new custom cardboard mailers. To prevent splitting, we ship the record outside the jacket. We ship every business day.
- We ship U.S. Postal Service Media Mail. We have found Media Mail to be quick, safe and reliable. Plus it saves you money. If you would prefer another shipping method, just let us know and we will calculate the cost.
- Visit our website and social media sites.
(S) SEALED: Never opened.Thank you for visiting. Come back soon!
(M) MINT: Vinyl is new and unplayed. Only sealed records are graded Mint.
(NM) NEAR MINT: Vinyl is nearly perfect and shows no obvious signs of wear. Cover has no creases, writing, seam splits or significant wear.
(EX) EXCELLENT: Vinyl may have a sleeve scuff or two but looks and plays like a nearly-new record. Cover looks great and shows almost no signs of handling. This is a nice keeper copy.
(VG) VERY GOOD to (VG+) VERY GOOD PLUS: Vinyl shows a bit more wear and/or sleeve scuffs. It might crackle, pop or click in places, but the surface noise does not overwhelm the music. Cover shows slightly greater use, such as ring wear, soft corners,split seams, etc. This is a nice play copy.
(G) GOOD: Vinyl has defects that might produce significant surface noise. Cover has more than normal wear and tear.
(P) POOR: Vinyl and/or cover is in very rough shape. Valued usually as a placeholder until a better copy is located.