| Genre || Rock || || || |
| Style || Blues Rock || British Invasion || Space Rock || |
| Record Size || 12" || || || |
| Duration || LP || || || |
| Record Grading || Very Good (VG) || || || |
| Sleeve Grading || STRONG VG+ || || || |
| Release Year || 1964 || || || |
| Country/Region of Manufacture || United States || || || |
| Speed || 33RPM || || || |
| Artist || The Rolling Stones || || || |
| Record Label || LONDON || || || |
| Special Attributes || Mono || 1st Edition || || |
| UPC || Does not apply || || || |
THE GREEN SHAG!"GOOD RECORDS FOR GOOD PEOPLE!"
FINE VINYL CAREFULLY COLLECTED & CURATED, CLEANED & CARED FOR, THOUGHTFULLY RESEARCHED, PLAY GRADED and VISUALLY GRADED, PHOTOGRAPHED UNDER BRIGHT LIGHTS AT MANY ANGLES SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GETTING = 100% GUARANTEED!SHIPPED QUICKLY and SECURELY. SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE!
THE ROLLING STONES12x51964 LONDON MONO EXPORT FIRST PRESSING
NOTES: STONES COLLECTORS TAKE NOTE!VERY HARD TO FIND LONDON/DECCA "EXPORT" FIRST PRESSING. FFRR DARK RED LABEL, DEEP GROOVE MONO PRESS DOES HAVE THE "MADE IN ENGLAND" TEXT AT TOP RIM OF LABEL & "UK STYLE" CATALOG PRINTING ON LABELS. DO NOT LET THE VISUAL GRADE FOOL YOU...THERE IS SOME LIGHT BACKGROUND NOISE SUBDOMINANT BUT THE THICK HEAVY RIGID SIXTIES VINYL IS A GREAT PLAYER WITH HUGE CLEAR BOOMING/THUMPING FIDELITY.THE COVER HAS SOME LIGHT WEAR BUT IS VERY CLEAN, BRIGHT/BOLD & VERY SOLID = SOME CHIPPING TO PAPER BUT NO SPLITS THROUGH TO THE INSIDE! THIS IS THE TRUE FIRST PRESS COVER WITH THE "CONGRADULATIONS" MISSPELLING ON THE BACK SLICK (BUT CORRECT SPELLING ON LABEL). DOES NOT COME UP AT AUCTION PRICING OFTEN SO DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO DECIDE THE PRICE AT NO RESERVE!!!
More Images Label:London Records ?– LL 3402, London Records ?– LL.3402Format:Vinyl, LP, Album, Mono
Country:USReleased:1964Genre:RockStyle:Blues Rock, Rhythm & Blues, BeatTracklist Hide CreditsA1Around And AroundWritten-By – Chuck Berry3:00A2Confessin' The BluesWritten-By – Shann*, Brown*2:45A3Empty HeartWritten-By – Nanker Phelge2:35A4Time Is On My SideWritten-By – Norman Meade2:50A5Good Times, Bad TimesWritten-By – Jagger; Richards*2:28A6It's All Over NowWritten-By – B.&S. Womack*3:20B12120 South Michigan AvenueWritten-By – Nanker Phelge2:08B2Under The BoardwalkWritten-By – Resnick*, Young*2:45B3CongratulationsWritten-By – Jagger; Richards*2:25B4Grown Up WrongWritten-By – Jagger; Richards*2:04B5If You Need MeWritten-By – Bateman*, Pickett*2:00B6Suzy QWritten-By – Hawkins*, Broadwater*, Lewis*1:59
- Arranged By – The Rolling Stones
- Liner Notes, Producer – Andrew Loog Oldham
- Photography By – David Bailey (5)
NotesFirst pressing with 'Made in England' on the labels. This version: the upper rim text states: "Made in England by the Decca Record Co. Ltd." The version with different rim text is The Rolling Stones - 12 X 5.
On the back cover B3 is misspelt 'Congradulations', on the label it is correct.
First cat.nr. on cover, second on label.ACP50
BE SURE TO CHECK MY OTHER LISTINGS!
MINT - sealed or new old stock or brand new or showing almost no imperfections
NEAR MINT (+/-) - vinyl & labels are exceptionally clean, virtually free of marks or imperctions or wear; covers will be sharp/clean/crisp and virtually free of imperfections or wear
EXCELLENT (+/-) - vinyl & labels are exceptionally clean, may have extremely light visible hairlines or sleeve scuff superficial in nature only barely affecting play with only occasional incedental audio artifact but not consistent; covers will be clean/crisp with very minor signs of very light ring wear or edge wear or shelf/storage wear or signs of handling
VERY GOOD (+/-) - vinyl & labels are exceptionally clean, may have light visible hairlines or sleeve scuff or light marks/scratches but minimally affecting play with some occasional audio artifact; covers will be clean/crisp with signs of ring wear or edge wear or shelf/storage wear or signs of handling
GOOD (+/-) - vinyl & covers will have significant wear ***THIS IS A GRADE I SELDOM ASSIGN AND RARELY DEAL IN RECORDS IN THIS CONDITION UNLESS THEY ARE OF COLLECTOR'S SIGNIFICANCE
**** I will be listing a SMALL NUMBER OF ITEMS each week to assure you each item receives the utmost attention. I WILL NOT TO WASTE YOUR VALUABLE TIME & MONEY WITH INFERIOR RECORDS. I deal ONLY in vinyl records on eBay.
* SHIPPING? USA domestic shipping is $4 USPS media mail with tracking for ONE record.
* COMBINED SHIPPING? Additional $1 for EACH ADDITIONAL RECORD - HASSLE FREE AUTOMATICALLY AT CHECKOUT.
* INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING? I participate in the EBAY GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM = THIRD PARTY SHIPPING. Worldwide shipping outside the USA is NOT $4. Buyer is responsible for all additional duties/taxes/fees/etc. EBAY AUTOMATICALLY SENDS YOU THE SHIPPING INVOICE. Please click on "shipping" tab for a price quote or to check if delivery to your country is available.
* PACKING?Each record is REMOVED from the cover and placed in a BRAND NEW CLEAN 20# WHITE PAPER SLEEVE. The cover, album, and contents are placed in a BRAND NEW CLEAN CLEAR HEAVY 4 MIL POLY SLEEVE. Records are then packed and shipped with BRAND NEW CLEAN CARDBOARD PACKING INSERTS in a BRAND NEW CLEAN CARDBOARD MAILER SPECIFICALLY FOR SHIPPING RECORDS.
* RETURNS?NO PROBLEM. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. If you are not satisfied for ANY reason, just send your records back AS RECEIVED for a FULL REFUND. However there are NO "partial" refunds. If you're not happy I'll be glad to refund upon return! NO HASSLES. SIMPLY PRINT OUT THE RETURN LABEL FROM EBAY, REPACK IN THE BOX, & HAND IT TO YOUR MAIL CARRIER. Simple!
* QUESTIONS? Feel free to send a message and I will certainly answer in the most timely manner possible. I will be glad to communicate!