THE BEACH BOYS SMILE THE SMILE SESSIONS 2 VINYL
ALL NEW AND SEALED AND WELL STORED IN A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT
EXTREMELY RARE AND OOP
WHAT YOU SEE IN PICTURES IS WHAT YOU GET
The Beach Boys ?– The Smile SessionsLabel:Capitol Records ?– 509990 87578 14, Capitol Records?– 509990 27658 22, Capitol Records ?– T 2580, Capitol Records ?– 2580Format:2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo, Mono, 180 Gram
Country:USReleased:28 Oct 2011Genre:RockStyle:Pop Rock, Surf, Psychedelic Rock
TracklistThe Smile SessionsA1Our PrayerWritten-By – Brian Wilson1:05A2GeeLyrics By, Music By – Morris Levy, Sonny Norton, William Davis (2)0:51A3Heroes And Villains4:52A4Do You Like Worms (Roll Plymouth Rock)3:35A5I'm In Great Shape0:29A6Barnyard0:48My Only Sunshine(1:55)A7aThe Old Master Painter Lyrics By – Haven GillespieMusic By – Beasley SmithA7bYou Are My SunshineLyrics By, Music By – Jimmie Davis, Charles Mitchell (3)A8Cabin Essence3:30B1Wonderful2:04B2Look (Song For Children)Music By – Euday L. Bowman2:31B3Child Is Father Of The Man2:10B4Surf's Up4:12C1I Wanna Be Around / WorkshopLyrics By [I Wanna Be Around], Music By [I Wanna Be Around] – Johnny Mercer, Sadie VimmerstedtLyrics By [Workshop] – Van Dyke ParksMusic By [Workshop] – Brian Wilson1:23C2Vega-Tables3:49C3Holidays2:33C4Wind Chimes3:06C5The Elements: Fire (Mrs. O'Leary's Cow)2:35C6Love To Say Dada2:32C7Good VibrationsLyrics By – Mike Love4:15Bonus TracksD1You're Welcome (Stereo Mix)1:08D2Vega-Tables (Stereo Mix)3:49D3Wind Chimes (Stereo Mix)3:06D4Cabin Essence (Session Highlights And Stereo Backing Track)5:17D5Surf's Up (Session Excerpt And Stereo Mix)4:46
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, LLC
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, LLC
- Mixed At – Your Place Or Mine Recording
- Mastered At – Your Place Or Mine Recording
- Lacquer Cut At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-77474
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-77475
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-77476
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-77477
- Record Company – EMI
- Art Direction, Design – Tom Recchion
- Compilation Producer – Alan Boyd, Brian Wilson, Dennis Wolfe (3), Mark Linett
- Contractor [Contractor On All Tracking Sessions] – Diane Rovell
- Edited By, Compiled By – Alan Boyd, Mark Linett
- Illustration [Drawings By] – Frank J. Holmes
- Lacquer Cut By [Vinyl Lacquers Cut By] – Chris Bellman
- Liner Notes – Brian Wilson
- Lyrics By – Van Dyke Parks (tracks: A3 to A6, A8, B1, B3, B4, C2 to C6, D1 to D5)
- Management [For Brother Records] – Elliott Lott
- Management [Project Consulting] – Domenic Priore
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Mark Linett
- Music By – Brian Wilson (tracks: A3 to A6, A8, B1, B3, B4, C2 to D5)
- Performer – Al Jardine*, Brian Wilson, Bruce Johnston, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson (2), Mike Love
- Photography By – Capitol Photo Archives, Jim Marshall Photography LLC.*
- Producer [Mixes Produced By] – Alan Boyd, Mark Linett
- Producer [Original Recordings Produced By], Arranged By [Original Recordings Arranged By]– Brian Wilson
- Product Manager – Stacey Freeman
- Production Manager [Production Design] – Mikel Samson
NotesContains two 180 gram LP's packaged in a gatefold cover. Also includes two custom inner sleeves and a booklet with artwork.
A paper cover wraps around the back cover and top front cover with the full tracklisting and barcode.
The gatefold back cover has the original Smile tracklisting.
Side A to C are mono and side D is stereo.
Entitled The Smile Sessions on the disc labels and rear of the wrap but just Smile on the front and rear cover, spine and front of the wrap.
Mixed and mastered [...] at Your Place Or Mine Recording, Glendale, CA
Vinyl lacquers cut [...] at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA
Compilation ? 2011 Capitol Records, LLC. © 2011 Capitol Records, LLC.
Manufactured by Capitol Records, LLC, 1750 North Vine Street, Hollywood, Calif., 90028.
B2 contains music from Twelfth Street Rag (Public Domain)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Disc 1 catalog number): 509990 27658 15
- Other (Disc 1 catalog number): T-27658
- Other (Disc 2 catalog number): 509990 27660 10
- Other (Disc 2 catalog number): T-27660
- Barcode (Back slipcover): 5 099908 757814
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): T1-27658
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): T2-27658
- Matrix / Runout (Side C label): T3-27660
- Matrix / Runout (Side D label): T4-27660
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): S-77476 RE-2 509990276 5815-A-RE-2 CB "Dumb Angel"
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): S-77477 RE-1 5099902765815-B "For Carl + Dennis" CB
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, etched): S-77474 RE-2 5099902766010-A RE-2 "Look,Listen, Vibrate " CB
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, etched): 5099902766010-B RE-1 S-77475 RE-1 "For Chuck + Larry " CB
Seller TermsAutomatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within 4 days. The Buyer pays shipping and any duties or tax levied by his Country, ALL shipping will be with tracking and insurance "no exceptions " this protects YOU and me.
ALL SHIPPING WILL BE BY COURIER WE SHIP WORLDWIDE TRIPLE PACKED AND MARKED FRAGILEALL SHIPPING IS BY COURIER OR EXPRES POST IF COURIER IS NOT AVAILABLE
MAINLAND USA $22, HAWAII & ALASKA $26
CANADA $20 TERRITORIES EXTRA COST TO SHIP
WHEN BIDDING YOUAGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING & CONDITIONS TERMS PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING ONCE YOU BID YOU AGREE TO PAY AND FOR THE ITEM PLUS SHIPPING & HANDLING;
THE FINE PRINT, TO PROTECT YOU AND ME "IMPORTANT" TO READ ESPECIALLY ON HIGH PRICE RARE ITEMS.
ACTUAL COST OF POSTAGE WILL APPLY WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE PAYING
DUTY AND OR LOCAL TAXES PAID BY BUYER IF APPLICABLE
ITEM WILL BE WELL PACKED AND SHIPPED INSURED AND WITH TRACKING
HANDLING FEES $ 00.00
PAYMENT TO BE DONE WITHIN 4 DAYS OR EXPLAIN TO ME WHEN IT WILL BE DONE PLEASE COMMUNICATE, ANY UNPAID ITEM WILL BE REPORTED TO EBAY
Your winning bid/purchase is a binding contract to purchase this item.
ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS
ANYTHING NOT CLEAR ASK BEFORE BIDDING
VINYL BLAST AUDIOPHILE reserves the right to automatically upgrade shipping to Registered Mail or Express Courier in the following instances,
Buyers with Zero or Low Feedback score, Buyers with Negative Feedback, Buyers with Private Feedback or Orders which are of High Value or Very Rare Items, Countries which do not offer a Registered Mail service must take Express Courier, WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE BIDS AS APPROPRIATE AND AT OUR OWN DISCRETION, WE WILL INFORM BEFORE PROCEEDING.
REGISTERED AIR MAIL
Please contact us for a quote.
Please contact us for a quote.
Feedback is very important and we always upload feedback ASAP . When you receive your order please take a moment to leave feedback for us. Remember if there is any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will always do our best to resolve it to your satisfaction.
WE SPECIALIZE IN COMBINED SHIPPING FOR MULTIPLE PURCHASES, CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE!
Once an order enters shipping process it cannot be combined with any other items. We do not combine items automatically. If you are making multiple purchases it is important to let us know ASAP.
We specialize in professional discreet double or triple packaging. All shipments are sent in high quality bubble wrap envelopes or stiff cardboard boxes. Extra care is taken with large orders, paper sleeve editions & boxed sets.
DISPATCH & DELIVERY
Our stock is stored in Laval Quebec Canada, SMOKE FREE HUMIDITY CONTROLLED HEATED AND AIR CONDITIONED ENVIRONMENT, WITH NO DIRECT SUNLIGHT ON STOCK. After payment has been cleared by Pay Pal, please allow around 1 to 2 work days for packaging, handling & dispatch. We dispatch orders most days, except for weekends & public holidays. If a purchase is made on a Friday, we recommend prompt payment to avoid any weekend delay. Please allow more time for delivery during busy periods such as 4th July, Thanksgiving, Xmas, Easter or New Year. Once an order has entered the shipping process we cannot cancel the order, refund or combine any extra items. If you are buying more than one item, then it is important to let us know. Combining different items into one order can result in dispatch delay, please allow for this. Please note incorrect payment of shipping will result in significant dispatch delay!
PAYMENT CUSTOMS & LOCAL TAXES
We can only accept Pay pal for payment processing. All purchases Must be paid within 4 days. It is important to contact us if your payment will be late. We are a Registered Canadian Business & must collect sales taxes on all Canadian purchases. We are not responsible for any customs duty or local taxes that may be payable. If your purchase is a gift you must let us know prior to dispatch. Marking customs documentation as a gift does not guarantee there will be no duty or local taxes payable. Payment of customs duty or local taxes is the responsibility of the buyer.
We pride ourselves on our professional customer service. If you ever encounter a problem with an order, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will always do our best to resolve it to your complete satisfaction.
Thank you for shopping VINYL BLAST AUDIOPHILE, please visit us again soon.