| Genre || Rock || || || |
| Speed || 33RPM || || || |
| Record Size || 12" || || || |
| Special Attributes || 1st Edition || || || |
FROM THE IMMACULATE COLLECTION:
ROLLING STONES / "12X5"
- 1964 UK 1st press London FFRR Mono export LP in EX/NM condition
- Iconic cover in NEAR MINT condition
- Matrices: ARL-6493-2A & ARL-6494-2A
- Mother/stamper codes: 032B/UI & 1/BI
- See this LP in HIGH-RESOLUTION photos
DISC: This UK 1st pressing Export Mono LP is visually in EXCELLENT condition. Both sides are clean and show full gloss, with some light marks consistent with sleeve removal and light play. Both London FFRR labels show a few spindle trails.
See the labels in high resolution:
COVER: The paste-on cover is in NEAR MINT condition. The thick cardboard shows only the barest traces of wear on the top edge. The back cover is pristine.
See the cover in high resolution:
INNER SLEEVE: The London FFRR sleeve is in EXCELLENT condition, with light signs of storage wear.
HI-FI LPs IN HIGH RESOLUTION
LPs listed are part of a fantastic collection of UK 1st pressings from British rock icons.
Select LPs are Holy Grail examples from an artist’s oeuvre for the completist collector.
See these LPs on eBay as you’ve never seen them before – in high resolution.
- I grade conservatively. MINT is a sealed LP; NEAR MINT is an open LP/cover
with virtually no signs of use/wear; EXCELLENT is a well-looked-after LP/cover
with light signs of use/wear; VERY GOOD+ is an LP/cover with average signs of
use/wear but is not trashed.
- I use unforgiving sunlight and incandescent light to visually grade each LP.
- I don’t make unverifiable claims as to how many plays a non-sealed LP has had.
Please note: eBay's shipping cost estimate may not reflect actual shipping cost.
ADD THESE OUTSTANDING LPs TO YOUR COLLECTION
Get Images that
Make Supersized Seem Small.
The complete eBay Selling Solution.