Pink Floyd The Division Bell LP 2016 Double 180g Pink Floyd Records Vinyl NEW
To save auctions to your favourites, please login
If you don't have an account, please register
" The Division Bell "
New 2016 Remastered 2 x 180g Vinyl
Format: LP, Double Vinyl - Gatefold Sleeve
Label: Pink Floyd Records
Label Code: PFRLP14
Release Date: 26.08.16
On 3 June 2016, Pink Floyd Records began the reintroduction of the Pink Floyd catalogue on vinyl for the first time in over two decades.
Pink Floyd Records will reproduce the vinyl catalogue throughout the year with release dates being announced at regular intervals.
Special care has been taken to replicate the original packaging. Mastered by James Guthrie, Joel Plante and Bernie Grundman will be pressed on 180gram vinyl for optimum sound quality.
Pink Floyd featuring Syd Barrett, Roger Waters, Rick Wright and Nick Mason first broke onto the music scene in 1967, with the hit single ‘Arnold Layne’. Despite the departure of Syd Barrett, the group, which now included David Gilmour, recorded some of the most innovative and ground breaking records of the time, culminating in 1973 with one of the biggest selling albums of all time, ‘The Dark Side Of The Moon’. There followed numerous global number 1 albums, including, ‘The Wall’, ‘Animals’, ‘Wish You Were Here’, ‘The Final Cut’ and 2014’s finale, ‘The Endless River’.
Double 180g Vinyl Edition
Full Artwork Gatefold
New 2016 Re mastered Edition
Official Pink Floyd Records Release
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
We are an official Independent Music Retailer - All items are 100% Official and New
Please note we do not just use stock Photo's - Main pictures are of actual item so you will know exactly what you will receive - a new - official Release.
Any Pictures of the Vinyl are however representative - colour will be accurate , design may vary slightly in the case of Swirl/Marbled Vinyl.
**Where appropriate we may carefully open item by making a small split in The Side of the Shrink wrap (where Applicable),allowing us to fully Protect Vinyl and to reduce seam splits caused by pressure in transit this is an industry best practice and is only done to insure you receive the item in the best possible condition**
Payment & Terms
· For UK Buyers we accept the following forms of payment, PayPal, Cheque (Made out to Black Tongue Records), Postal Orders and Bank Transfer, you can also pay via your credit/debit card on the PayPal website.
· Overseas Buyers to note our only current method of Payment is via PayPal
· For all non-PayPal purchases please contact us immediately after purchase to confirm method of payment, it will stop unpaid disputes arising while we wait for a cheque etc to arrive, as per EBay policies if no contact received item can be made available to other potential buyers.
· For all winning bids on our Auction items we require payment no later than 5 days after close of Auction, we understand life happens so if there is going to be a potential problem with payment please contact and we will do our best to help, EBay automatically opens an unpaid item dispute on our behalf on the 8th day after auction has closed, if we don’t hear from you we cannot help.
· We advise all Cheques and Postal Orders must be sent via recorded Delivery, we cannot be held liable for any monies that become lost in the post. Please write a short description of the item on the reverse of the cheque and/or include the EBay invoice and please make all cheques payable to BLACK TONGUE RECORDS. Please allow 7 working days from our receipt of your Cheque to item(s) being sent , together with the postage time frame for the delivery price paid ie. 7 days for banking, clearing and postage coupled with the 3 – 5 working days for delivery if using our free postage option.
Postage & Packing
· We offer numerous postage options with very reasonable postage rates and only small increases for heavier items. Generous postage discounts for multiple purchases are available-full details can be found at:-
· UK buyers please note for we continue to offer a free Delivery option, this varies at different times of the year and can include Royal Mail 2nd Class or A Courier - Please see Postage on listing for our delivery method and please remember to factor in our 1 Working Day Turnaround.
· If postge is set at "Other Courier" Then Choice of Courier using the free postage option to be Selected at our Cost & Discretion and will be package weight & Size dependant, Companies We use include Hermes, Yodel, DPD and Parcel Force, any courier used will mean your parcel will be tracked and tracking number will be supplied. Please be aware when using courier if you are out a card will be left for you to either rearrange delivery or to collect from depot.
· For International Postage/Shipping: we offer very competitive prices to Worldwide Destinations, with a full range of postage options and discounts available, we have vast experience of overseas shipping and you will receive the same level of service that our UK Customers experience-please check our feedback for many satisfied overseas buyers again please look at our Postage Rates at:
- For all Destinations our invoices are buyer friendly so postage service can be selected on invoice.
- For items we feel are Highly Limited and/or High Value we reserve the right to only offer a Tracked Delivery method, items could include strict limited editions, rare and/or unique items and signed products, where we feel this is the case the listing will clearly state this but to confirm if listing states tracked only then please note we will not be offering standard delivery
· We must be notified of any returns within 7 days of receipt
· All returns must be made to the address clearly labelled on our parcels.
· Returns must be carefully packaged to avoid damage in post, as per EBay’s policies we can refuse any returns whereby damage to item has occurred during the return stage
· For all “change your mind “ orders buyer will be responsible for all postage costs for returning item(s).
· Returns of NEW items must arrive in the original manufacturers packaging where applicable, such as in the case of new sealed LP’s and must be returned posted and packaged in an appropriate way to avoid damage in post. We will NOT accept returns on NEW stock if the item has been opened
· All items sent are uv marked to insure speedy replacement or refund (also helps confirm item being returned is the item sent)
· Once item received back a replacement or refund is usually made within 48 hours of our receipt of original item
· For all used stock returns please contact prior to returning to discuss issues and return postage. Vinyl from our used section can be returned if the item is not as described. Please see our grading guide for a detailed description of our grading structure to avoid disappointment
· Items purchased from our used stock being returned must include any inserts and promotional material that accompanied it.
Terms & Conditions
For more information on the above and in addition to EBay’s policy for sellers, please see our
dedicated Terms & Conditions page at:
Most questions can be answered by taking a look.
We are an independent record shop based in Wales, United Kingdom, mainly focusing on Vinyl , a relatively small family business where we can offer a dedicated customer service ( we are currently responding well within 24 hours to emails/messages) and can help with any question or queries.
We have a large stock of 2nd hand Rock/metal style Vinyl ( if you don’t see it here, it doesn’t mean we don’t have it-just ask) together with a large new vinyl section and attempt to stock most of the new releases in the genres we choose, in addition we do have a small section of other formats and genres available.
We have a wealth of experience in the Rock/Metal field and can be contacted at :-
alternatively please contact us through the main social media site ( you know the one ) , we could do with the likes, contacting us this way usually means we can discount a little off either the item or firstname.lastname@example.org
alternatively please contact us through the main social media site ( you know the one ) , we could do with the likes, contacting us this way usually means we can discount a little off either the item or postage.
Thinking of selling your Record Collection? Please contact us on the above, we are happy to provide a quote and don’t offer insulting prices, we normally pay any postage costs occurred when sending items to us but please remember the type of shop we are, we don’t deal in dance music etc.
***Unfortunately due to changes we are currently unable to accept callers to our business address but will be updating further on that soon***