Philips Digital 416 381 EX UCHIDA TATE Mozart Piano Concertos Nos. 20 & 21
TEA TWO MILKY
PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER LISTINGS FOR MORE GREAT CLASSICAL
ARTIST: Mitsuko Uchida (piano) with Jeffrey Tate directing the English Chamber Orchestra
TITLE: Mozart, Piano Concertos Nos. 21 & 22
LABEL: Philips Digital 416 381 1st Holland press
RECORD: EX+ / EX
Always happy to combine postage for multiple buys.
International shipping costs for packages weighing under 2KG via Royal Mail 2KG is usually around 7-8 records
UK: £4.40 up to 2KG with combined value of records less than £20
£5.65 up to 2KG with total value up to £50
£13.80 up to 2KG with total value up to £500
Europe: parcel value £20 parcel value £50 parcel value £250
500g £7.70 £13.20 £15.20
750g £9.30 £14.35 £16.35
1KG £11 £16 £18
1.25KG £12.60 £17.60 £19.60
1.5KG £14.20 £19.20 £21.20
1.75KG £15.80 £19.90 £21.90
2KG £17.15 £21.30 £23.30
World: parcel value £20 parcel value £50 parcel value £250
500g £10.30 £15.95 £17.95
750g £13.40 £18.45 £20.45
1KG £16.55 £21.55 £23.55
1.25KG £18.55 £23.55 £25.55
1.5KG £20.55 £25.60 £27.60
1.75KG £22.55 £26.70 £28.70
2KG £24.60 £28.70 £30.70
FOR HEAVY ORDERS (eg 10 KG or 20 KG) I CAN NOW POST WORLDWIDE BY COURIER (UPS). 50 records when packaged usually weighs around 18-20KG. The courier price varies from country to country and sometimes varies due to location in a country, but it seems much cheaper when sending lots of lps or many box sets. Please contact me with your post/zip code and country for prices, thanks.
Example prices via UPS:
25KG to USA from £82.50,
20KG to China from £105
20KG to Korea from £105
PLEASE NOTE: 1. Any customs / import charges incurred on international parcels are to be paid by the buyer! Customs charges vary from country to country.
2. Ebay take 10% of all postage and packaging charges, Paypal take their percentage too (2-5% depending on which currency the invoice is paid in). I do not make any profit on postage at all, the money I actually receive after Ebay and Paypal have taken their percentage is the exact amount or even a little less than it actually costs to buy the postage stamps and to buy cruciform record mailers and cardboard stiffeners. For example:1 record posted to China (weight 500g). Cost for postage stamp: £7.80, Cost for Mailers etc £1, so total I need to actually receive after fees is £8.80. Ebay take 10%, Paypal 5% from China, so total they take is 15%. I charge £10.30 to post this record, less 15% is actually £8.75, a little less than it actually costs. As I have said, i do not make any profit at all on postage, if other sellers can post cheaper then they are doing so at a loss, I can't do this, sorry!
***PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT CLEAN ANY CLASSICAL RECORDS. I DO NOT HAVE A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING MACHINE AND DO NOT WANT TO CLEAN THESE RECORDS WITH A CLOTH FOR FEAR OF MARKING THE SURFACE OF THE RECORD. I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT ALL RECORDS SHOULD BE PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED PRIOR TO PLAYING TO ENSURE THE HIGHEST QUALITY AUDIO PLAY BACK, THANKS****.
***ALL RECORDS HAVE BEEN VISUALLY GRADED. IF THERE ARE ANY LIGHT MARKS THESE HAVE BEEN PLAY GRADED TO CHECK FOR SOUND QUALITY***
Records will be posted out in proper cruciform record mailers with a cardboard stiffener. I will get a proof of postage from the post office for all records. If you need special postal requirements or wish to use a different postal method (eg.Parcelforce) please get in touch, these will be charged at cost. Ebay now takes 10% of all post and packaging costs, i have to factor this in when calculating post and packaging costs, i don't make any profit on these P&P costs. All auctions will run to the end with no reserve price. If you need to know anything about the record or auction just get in touch and I'll do my best to answer your questions, thanks for looking
Payment within one week of auction end please
Records are guaranteed. If you are not happy a full refund will be issued, minus postage costs, upon return of the record
nr mint. in virtually as new condition, may have occasional very very light mark where record has been removed from the inner bag, this will only be seen under a strong light.
ex . plays great, some very light marks on the record, all in all a great copy
vg. record has been played quite a lot, but is still in very listenable condition, may have some occasional clicks or pop (these will be described i.e how many, in the listing), still a good copy
+ and - will be used to sway the gradings
mint. perfectly clean, no spindle marks, as new condition
nr mint. clean labels, one or two very light spindle marks
ex. clean labels, but with some spindle marks
please note, records selling for over £20, or packages with total value of over £20 must be sent registered (insured) delivery - no exceptions, sorry! this will be charged as extra postage at cost to the buyer, please wait for invoice before paying.