| Sous-genre || Ballet, Danse || || || |
| Format || LP || || || |
| Vitesse || 33 tours || || || |
| Genre || Classique || || || |
- Paul Makanowitzky - Noel Lee - Pierre del Vescovo - Brahms complètes sonatas for violin and piano - - Very Rare - Lumen Boxset - LD - 3 - 428 / LD - 3 - 428 - - II Records -
- LAST AUCTION before definitive remove -
- Visual : EX -
- Listening : EX
- On strong halogen light, you can see some hairlines on the four sides of the records (particularly on the "pink" record) mostly caused by the originals craft envelopes . So, the marks are absolutely superficial . Most of the time , the listening is great with only a minimal surface noise . Sometimes the surface noise is a little bit more present and we can call this : VG+ . But, this is a mono recording, in a artisanal and confidential pressing , so the listening can't be perfect. I sincerely doubt that those records have been played before this test listening ; despite the presence of the marks . This is a collector copy and the presence of the box ( which is superb and absolutely invisible on the "market") give to the whole set an amazing and singular value .
- Sleeves : EX + ( Archiv condition - only a name on the back )
- Box : EX (small signs of wear and a light mark inside ; see photo - Superb condition )
- IMPORTANT NOTE : The complete set with the box is virtualy impossible to find , specially in that condition . Only a few boxes was made for that edition . It's a absolute scarce item .
Note : If you want to see my others auctions and items you have to go at EBAY.FR .
Records : NM // EX // VG+ // VG // Fair // Poor .
- Records are ultrasonically cleaning with an Audiodesk vinyl-cleaner , then re-put in a new antistatic sleeve before selling -
- We try to describe the condition of the discs as accurately as possible. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase we will refund in full, against the return of the item and in the same condition that you received (of course) . All the discs are examined several times on strong halogen light and listened entirely - Important -
- We don't sell anymore LP or CD to the "None-feedbacks" costumers . Thank you for your understanding -
- Shipping cost with registered mail :
- European Union and Switzerland = 16 euros - 22 for a box- Country of Eastern Europe (non-EU), Norway = 21 euros - 25 - Canada, USA, Middle East = 22 euros - 28 euros for a box- Rest of the world = 25 euros - 28 euros for a box
- Shipping cost without registered mail :
- European Union and Switzerland = for 1 or 3 Lp = 15 euros . - Rest of the world ( China , Korea , Japan ... ) = for 1 or 3 Lp = 18 euros .
- If the buyer chosen this shipping method we accept no liability in the event of a loss -