Mad Magazine Twists Rock N Roll-Rare 60's Orig. LP
Mad Magazine with the Dellwoods,Mike Russo,and Jeanne Hayes
Twists Rock N Roll
Big Top 12-1305
Cover: VG+ Record: VG
Actually plays much better.Utterly ridiculous and pretty funny,even today.Straight song arrangements with very Mad Magazine lyrics."I'll always send you mail,while you're serving time in jail,for throwing the high school basketball game."Heartwarming.No holes or cut marks.Nice seams and spine.
Any further questions,just drop us an e mail. I've tried to play grade at least one side of each of the LP's we are listing, and I used the Linn LP 12 and Grado Reference combo.As always,your money back including shipping if not completely satisfied. If you have further questions, just e mail us.
SS:Seam split on cover DJ:Promo Copy
WOC:Writing on cover WOL:Writing On Label(s)
WLP:White Label Promo SM:Small
SW:Shelf Wear DH:Drill Hole
CM:Cut Mark PST:Promo Stamp On
Cover or Label
Record Condition Guide:
- M- Mint Minus - a near perfect record and cover when applicable.A record or cover would only show a hint of aging.Should play beautifully.
- VG+ Very Good Plus close to near mint with only superficial signs of use.Covers may show light shelf wear. Again,the record should play nicely.A very nice and satisfying record that was well taken care of.
- VG Very Good - a used, reasonable copy. Very average with some surface noise and the possibility of cover defects such as writing,seam splits.The vinyl should still play fine with no heavy scratches.
- VG- Very Good Minus - significant wear and marks and usually quite noticeable surface noise.The cover will show quite a bit of wear.We would only use this grade for a very rare record.
- G+ Good Plus. A space filler until something nice comes along.Again,we will only use this for the very rare record.
Shipping to the U.S. is $4.00 for Media mail and $8.00 Priority (we will default to Media so please include addtional money and a note with your payment if you would like Priority Mail) , and $1.00 for each additional record. Shipping to Canada or Mexico is $7.00 plus $1 for each additional LP. Overseas shipping is $15.00 plus $4 per additional LP.
Like our 45's will be shipped in a brand new cardboard LP mailer with cardboard fillers.Records will be shipped outside of the outer sleeve to prevent seam splits. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage during shipping.All items will be packaged within two business days of payment usually within 48 hours. We cannot be held accountable for any customs related delays. If you are not fully satisfied with an item please contact us. You may return it for a full refund issued upon receipt. Thanks and good luck!
WE HAVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF E- MAILS FROM CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE MISSED THE END OF OUR AUCTIONS.REMEMBER,YOU CAN ALWAYS PLACE A PROXY BID ON ANY ITEM WHICH WILL INSURE YOU WON'T GET SHUT OUT.IT'S EASY TO DO,AND THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE POSTED IN THE EBAY 'BUYING' SECTION.
IF YOU FIND OTHER RECORDS IN OUR EBAY STORE,YOU CAN SAVE QUITE A BIT ON SHIPPING!WE ARE NOW LISTING MORE AND MORE RECORDS,SOME OF WHICH GO DIRECTLY INTO OUR EBAY STORE,SO PLEASE,CHECK IT OUT.
CLICK HERE TO SEE OTHER RECORDS IN OUR EBAY STORE! Sprydiddle's Record Shop!