MILES DAVIS In Person, Friday and Saturday Night At The Blackhawk Impex #311 2LP
Miles Davis ?– In Person (Friday And Saturday Nights At The Blackhawk, San Francisco) 2LP Limited Edition Rare Impex 2012 Issue #311 of 2000 pressed.
Cover NM Vinyl NM
Shipping is 3.99 media mail and all international orders will ship through eBay global shipping program. Please check out my other auctions for sale.
Miles Davis ?– In Person (Friday And Saturday Nights At The Blackhawk, San Francisco)Label:Impex Records ?– IMP6009, Columbia ?– C2S 820Format:2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Numbered, Remastered, Stereo
Country:USReleased:2012Genre:JazzStyle:Post Bop, Modal
Tracklist Hide CreditsA1Walkin'Written-By – R. Carpenter*14:20A2Bye Bye BlackbirdWritten-By – M. Dixon*, R. Henderson*10:02B1All Of YouWritten-By – C. Porter*10:30B2No BluesWritten-By – M. Davis*9:09B3Bye Bye (Theme)Written-By – M. Davis*2:36B4Love, I've Found YouWritten-By – D. Small*, C. Moore*1:59C1Well You Needn'tWritten-By – T. Monk*4:42C2Fran-DanceWritten-By – M. Davis*6:06C3So WhatWritten-By – M. Davis*12:44D1OleoWritten-By – S. Rollins*5:12D2If I Were A BellWritten-By – F. Loesser*8:40D3NeoWritten-By – M. Davis*12:51
- Record Company – Sony Music Commercial Music Group
- Published By – Prestige Music Co.
- Published By – Remick Music Corp.
- Published By – Buxton Hill Music Corp.
- Published By – Musical Frontiers Pub. Co., Inc.
- Published By – Suffolk Music, Inc.
- Published By – Regent Music Corp.
- Published By – Frank Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Black Hawk (2)
- Lacquer Cut At – Cohearent Audio
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 19844
- Bass – Paul Chambers (3)
- Drums – Jimmy Cobb
- Engineer – Russ Payne
- Lacquer Cut By – Dr. Groove*, Mr. Record*
- Liner Notes – Ralph J. Gleason
- Photography By – Barry Feinstein, Leigh Wiener
- Piano – Wynton Kelly
- Producer – Teo Macero
- Tenor Saxophone – Hank Mobley
- Trumpet – Miles Davis
NotesLimited to 2000 pressings on 180g vinyl.
Comes in gatefold sleeve.
Recorded live on 21 & 22 April 1961 at The Blackhawk, San Francisco, CA.
There is a serial number sticker on the bottom right corner of the sleeve back. (see images)