KENNY DORHAM & FRIENDS JAZZLAND JLP-82 MONO WLP PROMO SONNY ROLLINS HANK JONES
Kenny Dorham & Friends
Featuring: Sonny Rollins, Julian Cannonball Adderley, Cecil Payne, David Amram, Jimmy Cobb, Philly Joe Jones.
Original Mono White Label Promo Pressing.
Label: Jazzland JLP-82, Vinyl: NM-.
.All items will be carefully packaged for maximum protection removing the lp from the cover. Solid Eco-Friendly packaging, superior to average record mailers. We are veteran eBay sellers with over 20 years of Positive Vinyl Grading and Selling Experience. For combined shipping, just email the list of titles that you are interested in and we will combine them for you. Sealed records must not be tampered with or opened in order for a return to be valid. Sold as-is in this case.
Check out our other Record/ CD's up for auction and coming soon, click the link below.
- SS Still Sealed - in factory-fresh condition
- M Mint - I don't use this grade.
- M- Mint Minus - a near perfect record
- Excellent a great record, slightly below M- but above average (VG+).
- VG++ Very Good Plus close to like new with only superficial signs of use that dont affect play. Only well cared for records will grade out to VG+. Will satisfy all but the most demanding collector.
- VG Very Good - a used, reasonable copy. There will be obvious signs of wear and the possibility of light surface noise between tracks or during quiet passages, but still quite nice.
- VG- Very Good Minus - significant wear and marks and usually quite noticeable surface noise.
- G+ Good Plus. In the record world, 'Good' is not good! From here on down (Fair, Poor), we're talking about beat-up records.
- co = drill hole in label or jacket (or saw mark/cut corner on cover)
- ew = edge wear on cover i.e. split corners & center splits
- rw = ring wear on cover
- dj = promotional issue 45
- djt = dj timing strip (12" x 4" white sticker on cover detailing titles and playing time)
- es = electronic stereo
- lbl = label
- ps = picture sleeve (for 45's)
- pc = picture cover (hard cover usually 45rpm Eps)
- lt cr = light crease
- cr = crease
- re = reissue
- tr = tear
- sl = slight
- sm= small
- tobc = tag on back cover
- tol = tag on label
- wlp = white label promo
- woc = writing on cover
- wol = writing on label
- #ol = number on label
- oc = on cover
- obc = on back cover
- promo stamp = usually gold embossed notice on jacket indicating that item intended for promotional use
- split seams, 4" split, 8" taped seam, etc... = all refer to cover damage