JOHNNY GRIFFIN INTRODUCING 1956 BLUE NOTE 1533 DG MONO LEXINGTON/63rd RVG EAR
Spirit of Sound Records has come into vinyl LP gems, 45s and 78s from all genres in prime condition and will be listing regularly for the foreseeable future. We presently offer some rare and seriously rare LPs from the Jazz genre! Check titles and condition carefully. Please read our description below. Our rating speaks for itself. Stay tuned! and Bid with confidence!
JOHNNY GRIFFIN, INTRODUCING JOHNNY GRIFFIN; Blue Note BLP 1533, 1956 Mono Press, Deep Groove Labels. 47 West 63rd NYC Label Side 1, 767 Lexington Ave NYC Label Side 2. Lexington Ave address back Jacket. Dead Wax-BN-LP-1533 A/B, RVG and EAR stamped both sides. Johnny Griffin, tenor sax with Wynton Kelly, piano; Curly Russell, bass and Max Roach, drums. Vinyl is EX, clean with original glossy sheen, no visible marks, light sleeve wear. Random play grade is EX/Mint-, clean dynamic Blue Note sound. Deep Groove Labels are clean, no marks, near perfect. Jacket is VG+/EX, clean, nice original gloss front, spine with light wear bottom and corners, no splits or tears, back clean with N.R. stamp in circle upper right, bullets (ink) beside 3 song titles (do not obscure any text or graphics). Here's a unique and seriously rare very early pressing in seriously nice condition!!
Hamburger Buns & Focaccia Bread Author: Linda Etherton Recipe type: Bread Ingredients
- 1? cups brown rice flour
- ? cup sweet rice flour
- 1 cup tapioca starch or flour
- 1 Tablespoon instant yeast
- 2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 Tablespoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 – 1¼ cup warm water
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chia seed mixed with ¼ cup water (optional)
- olive oil (optional)
- Italian seasoning (optional)
- coarse salt (optional)
- Mix the wet ingredients together in the bowl of your mixer using 1 cup of the water.
- Combine the flours, yeast, gelatin, xanthan gum, onion powder, salt, and sugar in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl and beat for 2 minutes. Add more water if it is too dry. The dough should be very soft and sticky.
- Transfer the dough to a greased pan. This recipe will fill a large cookie sheet. Or spoon into 10-12 greased English muffin rings for buns.
- Let it rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Optional: Brush the top of the dough with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and Italian seasoning. (Omit for hamburger buns.)
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes. The top should be nicely browned.
Our grading system is essentially the same as in Goldmine with one exception. We use EX (in lieu of VG++) for vinyl that is between VG+ and just this side of Mint-.
Spirit of Sound ships, in good faith, via USPS. We combine shipping for multiple purchases. To insure customer satisfaction, we will include Tracking on all domestic orders, thus the modest shipping/handling increase. We encourage our international buyers to include insurance and delivery confirmation (registered mail) when choosing a shipping option. Barring this choice, we will ship in good faith at buyers risk.