Edwin Starr ?– “War And Peace” SEALED – 970 Gordy GS948 – 12” LP - Soul Funk
Edwin Starr ?– “War And Peace” SEALED – 1970 Gordy GS948 – 12” Soul-Funk
Gordy – GS948
12” LP is BRAND NEW & SEALED in original factory shrink-wrap. Shrink-wrap has some tears including retail tag remnant & residue, otherwise remains intact. The jacket has mild corner-wear and a saw-cut along the top seam as shown in photos, otherwise solid and intact.
Hundreds of LPs priced at $5.99 or less, may not be viewable from this eBay search from your location. Shop our eBay store for a complete listing of our entire selection: www.stores.ebay.com/allthatmusicandvideo
FREE U.S. SHIPPING
with the purchase of 3 items from our eBay store
- details below -
Welcome to our eBay store: www.stores.ebay.com/allthatmusicandvideo We have been buying & selling vinyl for 36 years from our retail location in El Paso, Texas. We offer rare or obscure items with national or worldwide interest outside our regional marketplace. Because our records are offered to general consumers and not collectors specifically, we have opted-out of using the Goldmine standard grading scale. Instead, we have developed our own simplified grading, which includes an honest, no-nonsense and detailed description of the vinyl combined with detailed and close-up photography. Vinyl is described first followed by jacket condition. We believe our system avoids the confusion for newer collectors or buyers unfamiliar with Goldmine or plus and minus symbols. Be sure to view all twelve photos usually associated with each listing. eBay displays the twelve photos as two groups of six. Click on the > symbol after the first six photos to see our entire presentation.
· VG – Very Good - Appears Like-New. Possibly un-played or once-played.
· G - Good – Clean, minimally-played and carefully-handled. Minimal handling & wear. May include very faint usage or handling traces but retains original glossy-shine.
· FG – Fairly Good – Normal to average wear. May include scattered hairlines & some mild scuffing-blemishes which will not affect playback.
· F – Fair – Heavier wear and scuffing, but acceptable.
• P – Poor - May include one, some or all of the following characteristics: Heavy groove-wear, pronounced scratches, scuffing, or other marks, dirt & wear. Records in this category are offered because of their rarity and collectability at a heavily discounted price and may be useful for artwork, liner notes, or academic research.
Audiophile or discriminating collectors are encouraged to consider only records in our Very Good or Good categories.
After extensive evaluation & research, all records are priced at competitive fair market value for their designated condition. Therefore, we do not consider solicitations for “better offers.” These inquiries may go unanswered, as all items are automatically considered for repricing every 30 days. Higher demand items are offered for auction. Our descriptions are based on our own visual grading standards. With due respect to future buyers, we do not play-test records unless specifically requested by a serious potential buyer.
Because we are a retail store, we process most orders within minutes or hours of receipt during regular business hours. With the exception of Sundays & holidays, all orders are delivered to the main airport post office by 8 PM MST.
All records are professionally packed, and unless factory-sealed, are shipped separately from their sleeves & jackets.
U.S. customers can receive free Media Mail shipping when purchasing 3 or more items from our store. Otherwise, these general shipping rules for U.S. customers apply:
· 1 item – regular media mail shipping – usually about $3.50 per single LP
· 2 items – pay the same price as the 1st item only – please commit to your purchase & await our final invoice for this offer.
· 3+ items – free shipping on entire shipment – Considered a “promotional shipping offer” for eBay stores. Ebay instructs buyers to add the items to your shopping cart. Free shipping will automatically be applied to your final invoice.
Legitimate claims for adjustments on overpayments can be requested and will be refunded through the Pay Pal system.
Orders within the United States are shipped via USPS Media Mail. Foreign orders less than 4 pounds are shipped USPS First Class Mail International, otherwise Priority USPS International Mail. Check USPS.com for rates to your country. Contact us ahead of payment if you prefer an alternate shipping option. For sales on multiple items, please commit to your purchases and await our final invoice for exact combined shipping costs to your location. We will strive to find you the most economical option. Payment within 48 hours is appreciated. Please advise us if you are awaiting an ending-auction for combined payment, or if your payment will otherwise be delayed. Feel free to contact us for specific details on any item in our store.