Best of BOB MARLEY & the WAILERS STUDIO 1 ONE OF A KIND
DescriptionOffered here is a STUDIO ONE RECORDS release of BOB MARLEY AND THE WAILERS, titled THE BEST OF. The record is in VG condition. The jacket is in VG shape, NEARLY A ONE OF A KIND RECORD. NEVER HAVE SEEN A RECORD SIMILAR TO IT BEFORE! THE JACKET HAS ALMOST AN ALLIGATOR SKIN TEXTURE TO IT. SERIOUS PRODUCTION WENT INTO THE ALBUM, EVERYTHING FROM THE PRESSING TO THE JACKET TO THE MUSIC IS TOP NOTCH. THIS IS AN ULTRA RARE RECORD THAT I WOULD BE AMAZED IF I EVER SEE AGAIN.
ORIGINAL STUDIO ONE PRODUCTION
PRODUCED BY COXSONE DODD
MADE IN JAMAICA
RECORD DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A CATALOG NUMBER
12 INCH 33 1/3 RPM
Properly stored and cared for. TAKEN FROM THE COLLECTION OF A VERY SERIOUS REGGAE MUSIC COLLECTOR. RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR SUCH TITLES TITLES TO BE OFFERED!****ALL RECORDS ARE VISUALLY GRADED****
FRONT JACKET Condition:FRONT OF JACKET LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. NICE COLOR HAS BEEN PRESERVED WELL THROUGH THE YEARS, ONE OF THE BETTER LOOKING BOB MARLEY COVERS I HAVE EVER SEEN. REALLY LOOKS AND FEELS VERY NICE. IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE SPINE ON THE JACKET IS SPLIT. (SEE PICTURE)
BACK JACKET Condition:BACK OF THE JACKET HAS A LITTLE MORE WEAR THAN THE FRONT BUT STILL CONSIDERING HOW OLD THE RECORD IS, LOOKS REALLY GOOD. THE ALLIGATOR SKIN TEXTURE TO THE JACKET IS WHAT MAKES IT.
VINYL Condition:OVERALL RECORD SOUNDS EXCELLENT - REMARKABLE FOR THE AGE OF THE RECORD. NOTE HOWEVER RECORD HAS SLIGHT DIP ON IT ALONG THE EDGE. AS A RESULT THE FIRST SONG ON EITHER SIDE DOESN'T START FROM SILENCE, AND SKIPS OUT ON MAYBE 30 SECONDS OF THE SONG. ALL THE OTHER TRACKS ARE AMAZING SOUNDING HOWEVER, WITH THE NORMAL STUDIO ONE BACKGROUND NOISE OF COURSE. (WHICH MAKES THE RECORD OH SO SWEET)
- SIDE A - I AM GOING HOME, BEND DOWN LOW, MR. TALKATIVE, RUDDIE, CRY TO ME, WINGS OF A DOVE.
- SIDE B - SMALL AXE, LOVE WON'T BE MINE, DANCING SHOES, SUNDAY MORNING, HE WHO FEELS IT KNOWS IT, STRAIGHT AND NARROW WAY
Payment & Shipping Information
Winning bidder will be contacted within 24 hours of the auction ending. A 4.5 PERCENT USAGE FEE IS ADDED ONTO ALL ORDERS PAID FOR VIA PAYPAL MONEY TRANSFER.Our accepted forms of payment are as follows:
ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED PROMPTLY AFTER RECIEVING PAYMENT. Winning bidder MUST make contact via email within 2 days of the auction ending. Domestic Shipping Fees are $6.00. We will ship worldwide upon request. In the case of International buyers, we recommend transfering payment via PayPal.
International Shipping Fees are as follows:
(for 1 LP or 12 in. Single)
Canada & Hawaii - $8.00
Europe – $12.00
Asia & Australia - $14.00
Good Luck on Bidding and feel free to Email me with any questions at all.
- Mint (M)
- The record is perfect, there is not a single bit of deterioration since it left the shop. The jacket, inner sleeve and record will all be perfect.
- Excellent (EX)
- The records been played but it isnt really noticable. The cover and packaging might have slight wear and or creasing
- Very Good (VG)
- The record has obviously been played a lot but doesnt suffer from any major deterioration of sound quality, there may well be noticeable surface marks and occasional light scratches. Normal wear and tear on the cover without any major defects, is acceptable
- Good (G)
- The record has been played so much that the sound quality has noticeable deteriorated, perhaps with some distortion and mild scratches. The cover and contents suffer from folding, scuffing of edges, spine splits, discoloration, etc.